Some of the Midterms Rules
Greetings, Comrades. I hope this finds you well.
We’d like to remind you, mid-tests are coming in in a few days. Hope preparations are already under way.
- Make sure that you have not missed any quizzes or assignments that your teachers have given you. If you have, contact them in advance.
- If the attendance list doesn’t say your name, you need to contact our liaisons, and have them add your name to the list. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to claim your grade.
- Despite its triviality, Vice Dean of Academic Affairs find it necessary that all students dress appropriately. Collarless short-sleeved shirts are prohibited. So are sandals or flip-flops.
- Tardiness will be noted down as a misdemeanor. It is not likely that you will be allowed to take the exam. Show up 15′ prior to the test.
- If you’re not able to take the exam as scheduled due to illnesses or emergency, notify your teachers immediately. Text, call, e-mail, or meet them in person.
- During the exam, read carefully the instructions.
- Do not cheat. Do NOT cheat. Dishonesty will result in student’s being expelled from class and an ‘E’.
- Once you have finished the test, pray. Prayer is the solution to human problems. Most likely.
So, let’s study hard, pray often, and may luck be surround you. Amen 😀
(the official account of the Department of English Universitas Padjadjaran. Go follow them!)